Whether you are in need of a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in at home or a stylish set of threads to wear while smashing the bourgeoisie, we are proud to present not just any piece of streetwear, but a full on advertisement to rally those toward the universal call of higher taxes for the rich and more progressive safety nets for working people and creatives.
For the past 40 years, the upper 1% of those with earning power have enjoyed the benefits on the backs of the 99% and their labor. This includes trust fund hipsters whose daddies and mommies pay their rent which gentrifies working class neighborhoods quickly.
At Creative Studies, we don't want to just be another streetwear brand but a political lobbying loudspeaker against supply side economics which have only made the rich richer and the poor poorer.
Creative Studies. Masters of the Fine Arts.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch kangaroo pocket
• Available in 6 sizes! Matching pink drawstrings. Printed in Los Angeles